Tickets are only available online
You can only visit the Anne Frank House with an online ticket with a timeslot. This also applies to children (up to 9 years old) and visitors with a discount card.
Online ticket sales
80% of the tickets are made available exactly two months in advance. The other 20% of the tickets are made available on this website at 9 AM on the day itself.
Important information about the ticket sales